Friday, May 15, 2009

So far so good!!


So I have completed my first week as a physical therapist assistant! IT IS AWESOME!! :) I love it!! This week I went to four different settings/facilities. Monday I was at UVRMC Outpatient Spine, it was fun! Then Tuesday I was in the Rehab wing of the hospital, it also was super fun! Wednesday I was at American Fork. I love those guys. I got to work with the same therapists and aids that I did for my clinical. :) Thursday I was at UVRMC inpatient. It was so awesome! In fact they called me and I have days that I am covering for them. Friday I was at American Fork again. Except I was just a PTA...I didn't have to follow someone around and get trained. I loved it so so such!! Have I said already that I love my job!! I love my job!!

So tomorrow I have orientation for IHC. It is an all day event. I am there from 7:45 am to 4:00 pm. Oh man! It is going to be a long boring day! haha I do get free breakfast and lunch. I get to have lunch with my supervisor. It could be awkward but I think that he is cool. I am excited!!

1 comment:

Cameron & Angemarie said...

I'm glad you are loving work. You are going to be such a great PTA!!!