Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WHAO!!



So today I am officially a IHC employee. :) I am a on-call PTA for Utah County. Which means that where ever they need me I will go and work. I will know about a week in advance. I am so excited. My supervisor is going to be really cool. I am so excited!!

Today I had to meet with employee heath and human resources. I have to get a drug test and get my blood drown. Gah! I know. Needles!! The cute guy that took my blood was really nice. He did a great job. I didn't pass out or throw up! :) And I actually could pee in the cup. Normally I get stage fright and I can't pee. haha

I will probably start on Monday. I will be oriented over the next two weeks. I will be going to all of the facilities and get to know the therapists and how things are run. So David, my supervisor, told me that I am the first on-call physical therapist assistant. I feel pretty awesome about that. :)

1 comment:

Cameron & Angemarie said...

congrats on the job em! You are going to do great!