So I have had a busy couple of weeks and a lot has happened.
My grandma sold her house in Mapleton and bought a condo in Orem. Her house is pretty big and so I moved in her basement! Which is really fun. I have my own little apartment/basement suite! :) This is the first time that I have move away from home. I miss my parents a lot but luckily they are only 1.6 miles away! And I talk to her everyday! haha My place is really cute.
Also I GRADUATED TODAY! It was my commencement of my two years at Provo College. I can't believe that it is done. I am going to miss all my friends and teachers. We had so much fun together. I learned a lot and played a lot too. I met some amazing people and friends that will stay in my life for a long time. It was so much to have the opportunity to have the graduation at the Provo tabernacle. Although it is was way hot...it was nice. My good friend Erin Sorenson had the opportunity to be the speaker for our class. She did an amazing! I was so proud of you! So if was fun to walk and get my diploma. So the boys kissed Nackos on the forehead after they got their diploma! haha I am going to miss all their crazy things! They tried to get me to...but I don't think that would be very good.
After we had a BBQ at my parents' house (that is so weird to say that). It was so fun to see everyone and be able to talk to them. The highlight of my day was the fact that one of my past patients was able to come and see me. She is amazing and one of my heroes. She inspires me to be optimistic and be grateful for every trial that is in my life. She has strengthened my testimony of the gospel. I love her so much! I will always have her close to my heart. I will always remember her! :)
It was an amazing day! :) Thank you to everyone that came and helped it happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment