Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall is in the air...



So it has been awhile since I last blogged about my fabulous life! :)

In June I finished running the Ragnar Wasastch Back relay. I made so many friends and had so much fun! It was the hardest thing physically that I have ever done. My team finished in 30 hours. :) So for those of you who don't know what the Wasatch Back is it is a running relay for teams of 6 or 12. Each runner alternates running about 3-7 miles at a time and running three times. The whole race is about 188 miles, from Logan, Ut to Park City, Ut. It was amazing! :) I am so excited to do it next year!

So I finally lived out my life long dream of seeing Kenny Chesney in concert! :) I love him so much! That is it! haha I went with my mom and dad then our friend Julie and her daughter Maddie. It was BLOODY hot for the first part of it! I thought that I was going to melt right there in my seat! But luckily but the time that Kenny came on it cooled down.

The next weekend I went to Wendover with my dad, Jer, and Annie. It was amazing! I won $28!!! It was fun. We went for the all you can eat crab. Jeremy and my dad were in heaven.

At the beginning of August my dad and I ran in the Provo Canyon Half marathon! I am so proud of my dad. He did amazing! He was a real trooper! We finished in about four and a half hours. :) We are both planning to run in the St. George half marathon in January.

I went on a date with my friend Kristy's husband's friend Isaac. We all went to Darius Rucker. I was fun. It was an outdoor concert. I went to high school with him. He is a nice kid.

On Labor Day our family went on our annual boating trip. It was so fun to just chill on the boat and relax with the people that I love the most! We got a pontoon boat. The boys fished and the ladies relaxed.

My Angemarie and I got to go to Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley! So so amazing! It was at USANA amphitheater. It is an outdoor theater also. We got to lay out a blanket and listen to amazing music!

I started working full time at Utah Valley Region Medical Center. I am covering for a pta that had a baby. She is going to be out for eight weeks. I really like the facility and the people that I work with. They are all amazing. It is a fun. I work seven days on and the seven days off. The weeks off are great! :)

On October 9, 2009 Kristy Roper married Brett Borget in the SLC temple. It was a beautiful wedding. I was one of her bridesmaids. It was peacock themed. I am glad that she found a guy to love and take care of her.

Last weekend I went to my first CEU conference. I learned SO much. I felt so much more smarter after it! :) I went with my friends Jonny and Angemarie! I love those guys! They are so funny. It was fun to see my old teachers from school. It was a little surreal, I am not my teachers anymore. They are my colleagues.

No comments: