For my birthday this year, we went to Salt Lake City. We stayed at a super fun hotel that had a indoor waterslide! It was so much fun! Sadly though, Ava wasnt quite tall enough yet. :( But she still had fun doing flips and jumps off the side of the pool. The next day, after LOTS of swimming, we went to the clark planetarium. It was alot of fun. We got to look around the whole place and then go to a IMAX movie about the Hubble space station. It was really interesting. It was a lot of fun to hang out with the family. I love them!

In the movie

The kidos and me

Ava and I on the Moon

Ava and I chillin' on Mars

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Emmy! We love you. Thanks for inviting us on your weekend o fun. We had a blast!!!!
Post a Comment