So on April 23rd I am moving in to my first apartment! :D I am so excited. I can't believe that I will be on my own. Living with my grandma has prepared me in some ways to living on my own and becoming more independent. I am moving into Pinnacle Canyon View Apartments in Orem. I am so excited. It is a two bedroom/two bathroom. No roommates, just ME!
Today I bought a loveseat and two shelves. These are my first pieces of furniture!
Here is my couch. It has a black slip cover, so I don't have to have that beautiful pattern. ;)
2 comments:
I want to come see it when you get all moved in. We need to have a house-warming party! Look at you cute Em...all grown up. lol! Love ya
Congrats! You are so much braver than me! I could never live alone! I'm such a scaredy-cat! I'm so happy for you and your cute couch! <3
Maybe you can stop working so much so I can actually see you at family functions!?
Post a Comment