Monday, November 30, 2009

BYU vs Utah

So last saturday was the big BYU vs Utah game. Wow! I was lucky enough to get a ticket from my loving uncles and my sweet cousin. :) It was so much fun. We had a great view of the football field. Our seats were directly on the 50 yard line. It was great.

Before the game I got to drive to Mona for one of my best friend's baby shower. She is so cute and pregnant! I love it! After I zoomed over to the mall to meet my family. I thought it would be funny to show up in my Utah wear. When I walked into the food court of the University Mall, I was one of 5 people wearing red. haha All of my families' jaws dropped. My uncle said he thought that I wanted a ticket and that I wouldn't get one dressed like that.

During the game we sat by some drunk BYU fans. I know that it sounds backwards but it was true. They were pretty funny picking fights with the surrounding Utah fans. The game was really good. Especially the OT. I didn't know if they were going to pull it off. But thank goodness! It was a good ending.

After we went on to the field and got a few pictures with some of the fellas. :) Some were pretty cute! I couldn't believe how short some of them were. I was pretty close to a lot of them. haha

Here are some pictures...


I had to sneak in my Utah wear. It came in handy when our cheeks got cold. :)


Josephine and Me


Me, Brett Denney, and Jo


Jo, Me, and Matt Reynolds

1 comment:

Brooke said...

so who did you root for missy? I was under the impression that you were a ute fan now??