Saturday, February 21, 2009

See ya later, Heritage!

Yesterday was my last day at Heritage Care Center. I was a little sad that I was done, but I was really excited! I only have one more clinical left then I am DONE! I can't believe it! I am so excited that you have no idea! :) I have learned so much about myself through this whole process. I have grown up so much too. I remember my first day at my clinical. I came home and cried to my mom. I felt like I wasn't going to have any friends and I was worried that my CI would hate me. But I just needed to vent to her then I felt so much better. And now I am sad to leave.

I had some interesting events happen to me while I was there. :) I had a patient tell me that he was going to kidnap me. I also had a little problem with a CNA. Although they were not the things I wanted to happen to me at my clinical, they are things I can look back and laugh at.

My next facility is going to be totally different! I am at HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital in Sandy. I am REALLY excited to be there. It is a very fast paced, intense setting. I know that it will be overwhelming at first, but I feel that I will love it!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You have to come all the way to healthsouth? Thats SO far from you! But i live and work SO close to there so if you ever need anything while youre there, just call me! I did work as a prn cna at healthsouth, i hated it! but it's totally different as a cna, i think all the PT staff loved it!