Monday, December 22, 2008

'tis the season

I am proud to say that I have finish all my finals and I did really well on all of them. I am so excited that I have no more class work!! Yay!! I now just have to study for my comprehensive exam and my licensing exam then I'M DONE!! I graduate in May. I can't believe that these two years are almost done.

So I am loving my new job at AF hospital outpatient physical therapy. It is really fun and I get to practice what I have learned. :) Sadly..next week is my last week there. I start my next clinical on the 5th of January. I have made some good friends.

But yeah, my next clinical is at Heritage nursing facility. I am excited. It is going to be totally different from the setting that I am at right now. Which is good. I am getting exposed to all different settings.

Tomorrow is Christmas eve and we are having our family dinner and gift exchange. It is going to be so much fun. I love that this year we have ALOT of snow. It is so pretty. I feel like it is more christmasy now. :) The other day it was snowing all day. I thought that I was in a snow globe. Sadly all the snow scares away our patients at work. :( So it makes fun a slow day.


So I wish you a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: