Sunday, November 23, 2008
TWILIGHT!!
Saturday I FINALLY went to Twilight! It was amazing! I loved it!! I went with my mom and our friends Julie, Maddy, and her sister-in-law. We stood in line for two and a half hours, but we were the first in line which was cool. I had to race this kid to get the seats we wanted! I totally fell in love with Edward all over again. :) Aw! I can't wait until the next movie comes out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So I checked my email this morning and saw your blog invite and I was thinking who the heck? For some reason your name like that looked really weird to me. I didn't realize it was you. Yeah! It's about time you made a blog! It's really cute. But what is up you being a stinkin' Ute fan?!!!!!???
Post a Comment