Thursday, October 23, 2008

Once upon a time..

So I am going to just tell a little about what has been going on in my crazy life. I am going to school at Provo College. I am studying to be a physical therapist assistant. I love it! The classes are challenging but I don't mind it. That is pretty much my life. I have to do a lot of studying. 

In September I started my first clinical. I work in a clinic every Friday, all day long. I love it so much! I love the patients and helping them get better. I am learning so much. My clinical instructor is a very laid back and open to teach me whatever. 

Some other exciting news is I am running a half marathon on January 17, 2009. I am very nervous and excited! A few of my friends from school and I are going to run in it together. These are the same girls that are going to be on my team for the Wasatch Back Relay. I have never really liked to run before, but now I really like it! 

Today I went to The Body World exhibit. AMAZING!! I had been to the one in Vegas, and I really wanted to see this one too! I went with my friend Erin and her cute little sister. It was so amazing. It was really fun to be able to identify the things I have learned in class. I loved seeing the muscles. It is so different to see them from a real person. I loved it!! :) 

No comments: